eviladjectiveuk /ˈiː.vəl/ us /ˈiː.vəl/
- The film was about an evil genius who wanted to control the world.
- She was given a magic charm to ward off evil spirits.
- I don't believe that human beings are innately evil.
- This evil, cold-hearted killer confessed that he often drugged his victims before he killed them.
- In the 'Harry Potter' films, does the evil wizard, Voldemort, ever actually appear?
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
evilnoun [C or U]uk /ˈiː.vəl/ us /ˈiː.vəl/
- Poverty and ignorance, the bishop said, were the forces of evil in our society today.
- Frank subscribed firmly to the belief that human kindness would overcome evil.
- She was portrayed in the papers as the embodiment of evil.
- You should never meddle with the powers of evil.
- His new book is a gruesome tale of evil, deceit and murder.