experiencedadjectiveuk /ɪkˈspɪə.ri.ənst/ us /ɪkˈspɪə.ri.ənst/ approving
- I don't think he's really experienced enough for this sort of job.
- They put up a good fight against a more experienced football team.
- She's an experienced politician with a down-to-earth style.
- Even the most experienced of West Indian batsmen was unsettled by the sheer speed of this bowler.
- What sort of work are you experienced in?
- a man/woman of the world idiom
- have been around the ridges idiom
- sea dog
- take to sth like a duck to water idiom
- teach your grandmother to suck eggs idiom