expression noun (SHOWING)
- I could tell from his grim expression that the news was not good.
- He listened to the music with an expression of pure rapture on his face.
- She looked at him with a surprised expression on her face.
- Modernism seeks to find new forms of expression and rejects traditional or accepted ideas.
- In this role, Durante is able to give full expression to that wonderfully virile voice.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
expression noun (WORDS)
He uses a lot of unusual expressions.