Fahrenheitadjective, noun [U]uk /ˈfær.ən.haɪt/ us /ˈfer.ən.haɪt/ written abbreviation F
- Many older people still prefer to think of temperature in degrees Fahrenheit.
- How do you convert 70 degrees Fahrenheit into Celsius?
- If the temperature drops to zero Celsius (or 32 degrees Fahrenheit) or below, there will be a frost tonight.
- Turn the mixture into a tin and bake for one hour at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The Fahrenheit scale for measuring temperature was devised by a German scientist of that name.