fatenounuk /feɪt/ us /feɪt/
- But for a cruel twist of fate, he could now be running his own business.
- He showed a stoic resignation towards his fate.
- It is somehow fixed in my mind that my fate and that woman's are intertwined.
- By an odd quirk of fate, we ended up on the same train.
- The fates of both countries seem somehow entwined.
- all roads lead to Rome idiom
- be (only) a matter of time idiom
- be damned if you do and damned if you don't idiom
- be nothing for it idiom
- be part and parcel of sth idiom
- it can't be helped idiom
- seal sb's fate idiom
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: