the FBInoun [ + sing/pl verb ]uk /ˌef.biːˈaɪ/ us /ˌef.biːˈaɪ/
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
Examples from literature
- But the FBI will probably pick him up soon, he added.
- I'll notify the FBI immediately, Chief Slater said.
- In conclusion, it is pointed out that the procedures and techniques which have been described are those currently being used by the fingerprint experts of the FBI.
- It doesn't add up, Tom, the FBI agent said thoughtfully.
- It is often suggested that investigation by the FBI might be the answer.