featurenounuk /ˈfiː.tʃər/ us /-tʃɚ/
feature noun (QUALITY)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
feature noun (ARTICLE)
featureverb [I + adv/prep, T]uk /ˈfiː.tʃər/ us /-tʃɚ/
- His latest movie featured an all-star cast.
- Her latest fashion collection features shimmering iridescent materials.
- The concert features dancers, singers and musicians of all nationalities.
- He's been chosen to feature in the director's next movie.
- There are too many radio shows featuring idiots who call in and talk trash all day.