federaladjectiveuk /ˈfed.ər.əl/ us /-ɚ.əl/
- They were charged with violating federal law.
- All of the federal judges currently sitting in Maryland hail from Baltimore.
- They are accused of trying to shield the General from US federal investigators.
- There is strong support here for the tough economic reforms ordained in the federal capital, Prague.
- Managers deliberately obscured the real situation from federal investigators.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: