feedbacknoun [ U ]uk /ˈfiːd.bæk/ us /ˈfiːd.bæk/
feedback noun [ U ] (OPINION)
- There was a lot of positive feedback which was very encouraging.
- We are always grateful to receive feedback from our listeners.
- There was a lot of positive feedback on your article about parenting.
- Feedback is very valuable as it helps us know whether we are giving out TV audience what they like.
- The parents do not seem to approve of the changes - the feedback so far has been rather negative.
feedback noun [ U ] (MACHINE)
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: