filthyadjectiveuk /ˈfɪl.θi/ us /ˈfɪl.θi/
filthy adjective (DIRTY)
- The tourists were appalled at the filthy conditions.
- Take your filthy hands off my nice clean washing!
- This carpet's filthy! Who has been bringing mud in on their shoes?
- Wash your face before you go out - it's filthy.
- When we pulled the fridge out, it was absolutely filthy behind there!
filthyadverbuk /ˈfɪl.θi/ us /ˈfɪl.θi/
- be rolling in it idiom
- deep pockets idiom
- live high on/off the hog idiom
- live like a king/lord idiom
- live off the fat of the land idiom
- money talks idiom
- nouveau riche
- on easy street idiom