filthy adjective (DIRTY)
Look at this tablecloth - it's filthy!
UK figurative That girl just gave me a filthy look (= looked at me in a very unpleasant, disapproving way).
- The tourists were appalled at the filthy conditions.
- Take your filthy hands off my nice clean washing!
- This carpet's filthy! Who has been bringing mud in on their shoes?
- Wash your face before you go out - it's filthy.
- When we pulled the fridge out, it was absolutely filthy behind there!
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: