finaladjectiveuk /ˈfaɪ.nəl/ us /ˈfaɪ.nəl/
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
finalnounuk /ˈfaɪ.nəl/ us /ˈfaɪ.nəl/
final noun (COMPETITION)
- Germany are playing against Brazil in the cup final tonight.
- Arsenal lost the second game, but got through to the final on aggregate.
- Saturday's 2-0 defeat dashed their hopes of reaching the final.
- Montgomery drew level with Greene in the 100 metres final, but never passed him.
- Who won the men's finals in the tennis?
final noun (EXAM)