- He runs five miles every day.
- There are five leaflets - please take one of each.
- We plan to increase our exports over the next five years.
- This building has five floors.
- He eventually won the match after five gruelling sets.
(Definition of “five” from the Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary & Thesaurus © Cambridge University Press)
Get a quick, free translation!
Word of the Day
to move along by putting one foot in front of the other, allowing each foot to touch the ground before lifting the next