flamenounuk /fleɪm/ us /fleɪm/
flame noun (FIRE)
- The plane dived towards the ground and exploded in a ball of flame.
- A sheet of flame shot up into the air immediately after the explosion.
- It took the firefighters several hours to extinguish the flames.
- There was a series of explosions and the van burst into flames.
- The car blew up when flames reached its fuel tank.
flame noun (EMOTION)
flame noun (COMPUTING)
flameverbuk /fleɪm/ us /fleɪm/
flame verb (BURN)
flame verb (EMOTION)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
flame verb (COMPUTING)