flexibleadjectiveuk /ˈflek.sə.bəl/ us /ˈflek.sə.bəl/
flexible adjective (ABLE TO CHANGE)
- The European Union should remain flexible enough to assimilate more countries quickly.
- "If they're flexible, we're flexible", the official was quoted as saying.
- Warships are flexible in operation and can travel the seas freely.
- Computer generated models are more flexible and less expensive to build than physical models.
- The constitution is flexible enough to change as the organization develops.
flexible adjective (ABLE TO BEND)