flexible adjective (ABLE TO CHANGE)
- The European Union should remain flexible enough to assimilate more countries quickly.
- "If they're flexible, we're flexible", the official was quoted as saying.
- Warships are flexible in operation and can travel the seas freely.
- Computer generated models are more flexible and less expensive to build than physical models.
- The constitution is flexible enough to change as the organization develops.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
flexible adjective (ABLE TO BEND)
noun [ U ] uk /ˌflek.səˈbɪl.ə.ti/ us /ˌflek.səˈbɪl.ə.t̬i/