flightnounuk /flaɪt/ us /flaɪt/
flight noun (JOURNEY)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
flight noun (AIRCRAFT)
flight noun (MOVEMENT)
flight noun (ESCAPE)
- Many residents of the town took flight when they heard news of the approaching hurricane.
- The book gives an account of his flight from political persecution in 1956.
- He confronted the danger and never considered taking flight.
- The villagers took flight from the advancing troops.
- While others defended the town, he took flight to the mountains.
flight noun (SET)