Examples from literature
- He had been a chronic deserter for years, had drank heavily, been foul-mouthed and abusive, while failing to support the family when at home, so that Mrs. Francis had only a little harder time when he was away.
- His son, however, was notorious as the most foul-mouthed, evil-living man in London, whose very contact was a pollution.
- I am not a foul-mouthed man, but I have used gross words and rough ones to describe them.
- The foul-mouthed priest had called him a coward, but he would be no coward.
- The girls are profane, contentious, foul-mouthed.