framenoun [C]uk /freɪm/ us /freɪm/
frame noun [C] (BORDER)
frame noun [C] (STRUCTURE)
- The opera singer's 104-kilo frame has earned him the epithet of 'Man Mountain' in the press.
- The frame needs to be strong enough to support the engine assembly .
- He has a runner's wiry frame.
- It's a frame rucksack with a belt and padded shoulder straps.
- Although it was old, the frame of the bed was in good condition.
frame noun [C] (GAME)
frame noun [C] (PHOTOGRAPH)
frameverbuk /freɪm/ us /freɪm/
frame verb (EXPRESS)
frame verb (MAKE GUILTY)
frame verb (BORDER)