framenoun [ C ]uk /freɪm/ us /freɪm/
frame noun [ C ] (BORDER)
frame noun [ C ] (STRUCTURE)
a bicycle frame
frame of mind
frame of reference
- The opera singer's 104-kilo frame has earned him the epithet of 'Man Mountain' in the press.
- The frame needs to be strong enough to support the engine assembly .
- He has a runner's wiry frame.
- It's a frame rucksack with a belt and padded shoulder straps.
- Although it was old, the frame of the bed was in good condition.
frame noun [ C ] (GAME)
frame noun [ C ] (PHOTOGRAPH)
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words