freedomnounuk /ˈfriː.dəm/ us /ˈfriː.dəm/
- This party stands for low taxes and individual freedom.
- He wants greater freedom to develop his own ideas.
- During his speech, he laid particular stress on the freedom of the press.
- "We are not terrorists, " he said evenly. "We are freedom fighters."
- For most citizens, liberty means the freedom to practise their religious or political beliefs.
- affirmative action
- Amnesty International
- civil liberties
- equal opportunity
- gender discrimination
- human rights
- positive discrimination
- reverse discrimination
- the disappeared
- women's libber
- women's liberation