Frenchnounuk us /frentʃ/
- Marguerite teaches French at the local secondary school.
- I can't speak a word of French so everyone knows I'm a foreigner as soon as I arrive in France.
- French, Italian, and Spanish are major Romance languages.
- Have you got a dictionary I can use for translating French into English?
- French is the official language in many different countries.
Frenchadjectiveuk us /frentʃ/
- Natalie's mother is French and her father is English.
- The French film 'trois hommes et un bébé' was remade in Hollywood as 'Three Men and a Baby'.
- There's a charming, but rather pricey, French restaurant just around the corner.
- They now live near the French town of Limoges.
- Dior was a French fashion designer.