frostnounuk /frɒst/ us /frɑːst/
- Look, the frost has made a beautiful pattern on the window.
- There was a heavy frost last night and the ground is still hard.
- These plants are particularly susceptible to frost.
- In a normal winter, the frost penetrates deeply enough to kill off insect eggs in the soil.
- Gardeners need to be prepared for several severe frosts in the next month or two.
frostverbuk /frɒst/ us /frɑːst/
frost verb (COLD)
frost verb (CAKE)
frost verb (HAIR)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
frost verb (GLASS)