fulfilverb [T](-ll-) mainly UK (US usually fulfill) uk /fʊlˈfɪl/ us /fʊlˈfɪl/
fulfil verb [T] (MAKE HAPPEN)
- She doubts whether she'll ever be able to fulfil her ambition.
- The captain was demoted to sergeant for failing to fulfil his duties.
- As a child I was quite a good dancer, but I didn't fulfil my early promise.
- Traditional ways of life fulfilled both economic and spiritual needs.
- As a partner he fulfils all my main criteria.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
fulfil verb [T] (SATISFY)