fundamentaladjectiveuk /ˌfʌn.dəˈmen.təl/ us /ˌfʌn.dəˈmen.t̬əl/
- A fair justice system is a fundamental part of a civilized society.
- Peaceful demonstrations that do not cause a public nuisance are a fundamental right in any truly democratic country.
- He'd like to see a fundamental reappraisal of the way unions operate.
- Trial by jury is a fundamental right.
- The new management will make fundamental changes.
- a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do idiom
- be a question of doing sth idiom
- on a need-to-know basis idiom
- owe it to yourself idiom