fungicidenoun [ C or U ]uk /ˈfʌŋ.ɡɪ.saɪd/ /ˈfʌn.dʒɪ.saɪd/ us /ˈfʌn.dʒɪ.saɪd/ /ˈfʌŋ.ɡə.saɪd/
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
Examples from literature
- A Member: In your experience are fungicides useful in handling the blight?
- Since the advent of the practice of spraying with fungicides to prevent mildew, the culture of the gooseberry has increased.
- The best general fungicide is the bordeaux mixture.
- The efficiency of various fungicides was tried.
- These are always a source of danger, even when the seed is treated with fungicides before sowing.