gamenounuk us /ɡeɪm/
game noun (FUN ACTIVITY/SPORT)
- After the game, the players were tired and demoralized.
- We need two dice to play the game.
- A painful injury forced her to withdraw from the game.
- At the end of the game, there was a surge of fans onto the field.
- Your jigsaw puzzles and games are all mixed up together in that box. Shall we sort them out?
game noun (ACTIVITY)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
game noun (ANIMALS)
gameadjectiveuk us /ɡeɪm/