gasnounuk us /ɡæs/
gas noun (AIR SUBSTANCE)
- The initial cloud of tear gas had hardly cleared before shots were fired.
- Carbon monoxide is a colourless, odourless, poisonous gas.
- Certain gases are highly explosive.
- These factories are releasing toxic gases into the atmosphere.
- The volcano spewed a giant cloud of ash, dust and gases into the air.
gas noun (LIQUID FUEL)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
gas noun (ENJOYABLE SITUATION)
gasverbuk us /ɡæs/ (-ss-)
gas verb (POISON)
gas verb (TALK)