glorynounuk /ˈɡlɔː.ri/ us /ˈɡlɔːr.i/
glory noun (ADMIRATION/PRAISE)
- He basked in his moment of glory, holding the trophy up to the crowd.
- He ascended into Heaven, where He reigns in everlasting glory.
- He knew that to win this battle would bring him true glory.
- Despite their early promise, neither of these fine players achieved true glory.
- These athletes push their bodies to the limit for the ultimate glory of breaking the world record.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
glory noun (BEAUTY)