— phrasal verb with go uk /ɡəʊ/ us /ɡoʊ/ verb present participle going, past tense went, past participle gone
- When are you planning to go along to the exhibition?
- He went along to the meeting with no expectations.
- There's nothing to stop you from going along as well.
- My husband is speaking at the dinner and I'm just going along for the ride.
- They hold free lunchtime concerts that I try to go along to.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: