go over sth
— phrasal verb with go uk /ɡəʊ/ us /ɡoʊ/ verb present participle going, past tense went, past participle gone
- We're are still going over the details of the contract.
- It's a good idea to get someone to go over your application form before you submit it.
- Investigators have been going over the events that led to the accident.
- The inspectors went over the engine in meticulous detail.
- The lawyers are busy going over the details of the contract.
- The report goes over the main points raised at the meeting.
- Make sure you go over the safety instructions before operating the equipment.
- I quickly went over my notes before going into the exam.
- She asked the lecturer to go over a couple of points raised in the lecture.
- They spent hours going over their textbooks.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words