goldnounuk /ɡəʊld/ us /ɡoʊld/
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
goldadjectiveuk /ɡəʊld/ us /ɡoʊld/
- She always does her presents up beautifully in gold and silver paper.
- She was wearing a gold Lurex top with a pink mini skirt.
- There are a couple of fish with blue markings, and a few more with gold stripes down the side.
- The ship's name was picked out in bright gold letters along her stern.
- In the afternoon the sun bathes the city in shades of pink and gold.