goldenadjectiveuk /ˈɡəʊl.dən/ us /ˈɡoʊl.dən/
golden adjective (GOLD)
- The church was crowned with golden domes.
- She loved the beauty and fruitfulness of the autumn, when the whole countryside was ablaze with rich golden colours.
- Once upon a time there was a beautiful young princess with long golden hair.
- The island has long golden beaches fringed by palm trees.
- When the pastry is golden and puffed up, take the pie out of the oven.
golden adjective (SPECIAL)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: