I'm so grateful (to you) for all that you've done.
I'm just grateful that I'm not still working for him.
- It was a long journey and I was grateful for his company.
- I tried to convey in my speech how grateful we all were for his help.
- I'd be eternally grateful if you could arrange it.
- We are all profoundly grateful for your help and encouragement.
- The authors are grateful for the unceasing support of the editors in London and New York.
adverb uk /ˈɡreɪt.fəl.i/ us /ˈɡreɪt.fəl.i/
She smiled at me gratefully.