greenadjectiveuk /ɡriːn/ us /ɡriːn/
green adjective (COLOUR)
green adjective (POLITICAL)
- There is a growing current of support for green issues among voters.
- Some parents were critical of attempts to indoctrinate children in green ideology.
- The government's new-found enthusiasm for green issues has been welcomed by environmentalists.
- It's not very green, throwing away so much rubbish.
- I'm going to try to be a bit greener and recycle more.
green adjective (PLANTS)
green adjective (NOT READY)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
green adjective (NOT EXPERIENCED)
greennounuk /ɡriːn/ us /ɡriːn/
green noun (COLOUR)
green noun (GRASS)
green noun (FOOD)