grossadjective, adverbuk /ɡrəʊs/ us /ɡroʊs/
- I earn £15,000 gross, but my net income is about £12,000.
- His gross annual income is over half a million pounds.
- This graph shows the gross domestic product of all the European countries.
- Tax is payable on the gross weight of the cargo.
- The label gives the gross and net weight of the product.
grossadjectiveuk /ɡrəʊs/ us /ɡroʊs/
gross adjective (UNPLEASANT)
gross adjective (FAT)
gross adjective (UNACCEPTABLE)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
grossverb [T]uk /ɡrəʊs/ us /ɡroʊs/