harvestnoun [ C or U ]uk /ˈhɑː.vɪst/ us /ˈhɑːr.vəst/
We had a good harvest this year.
- With the harvest finished, I was able to relax with an easy mind/conscience.
- The drought has made farmers anxious about the harvest.
- How many extra hands will we need to help with the harvest?
- The long hot summer has led to a record harvest this year.
- This year's harvest was one of the most successful since the record crop of 1985.
harvestverb [ I or T ]uk /ˈhɑː.vɪst/ us /ˈhɑːr.vəst/
harvest verb [ I or T ] (CROPS)
harvest verb [ I or T ] (BODY PARTS)
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words