healthyadjectiveuk /ˈhel.θi/ us /ˈhel.θi/
healthy adjective (HEALTH)
- A good diet and plenty of exercise will help you to keep your body healthy.
- Fresh fruit and vegetables form an important part of a healthy diet.
- The children never eat very much, but they seem quite healthy.
- The population as a whole is getting healthier.
- A healthy body will be able to fight off the illness naturally without the use of medicine.
healthy adjective (SUCCESSFUL)
healthy adjective (NORMAL)
- an old/a wise head on young shoulders idiom
- be a victory for common sense idiom
- no flies on sb idiom
- out of the mouths of babes (and sucklings) idiom
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: