— phrasal verb with hold uk /həʊld/ us /hoʊld/ verb held, held
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
- He took my hand and held on very tightly.
- She grabbed the door handle and held on, even when the car drove off.
- While I'm up the ladder, you just hold on at the bottom.
- Grab the rope and hold on - then we'll pull you in.
- Why on earth did you let go of the wheel? You've got to hold on all the time while the vehicle is moving.