hourlyadjectiveuk /ˈaʊə.li/ us /ˈaʊr.li/
- There's an hourly news bulletin on this radio channel.
- You will be responsible for carrying out hourly inspections of the customer toilets.
- The nurse checks on him at hourly intervals.
- They pay an hourly rate of £12.50.
- You ought to take hourly breaks from the keyboard, just for five or 10 ten minutes, to rest your eyes.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
hourlyadverbuk /ˈaʊə.li/ us /ˈaʊr.li/
- Please check on the patient hourly, and report any change in her condition.
- We inspect the customer toilet facilities hourly.
- It's a good idea to take a short break hourly, to avoid eye strain.
- I had a terrible night - I woke up hourly because of the pain in my shoulder.
- The lifeguard on duty at the swimming pool changes over hourly.