ice noun (FROZEN WATER)
- Snow and ice have caused chaos on the roads.
- A thick sheet of ice had formed over the water.
- When you get a build-up of ice in your freezer, you know it's time to defrost it.
- We skidded on the ice and crashed into another car.
- The ice clinked as she dropped it into the glass.
ice noun (ICE CREAM)
ice noun (JEWELLERY)
iceverb [ T ]uk /aɪs/ us /aɪs/
ice verb [ T ] (COVER CAKES)
ice verb [ T ] (KILL)
› US slang to murder someone
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words