imaginationnounuk /ɪˌmædʒ.ɪˈneɪ.ʃən/ us /ɪˌmædʒ.əˈneɪ.ʃən/
- Was it just my imagination or did I hear John's voice in the other room?
- He's one of those people with a very vivid imagination - every time he hears a noise he's convinced it's someone breaking in.
- The American drive to land a man on the Moon captured the imagination of the whole world.
- Her imagination was kindled by the exciting stories her grandmother told her.
- One of poetry's functions is to somehow unlock the imagination.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: