imagineverb [ T ]uk /ɪˈmædʒ.ɪn/ us /ɪˈmædʒ.ɪn/
I don't imagine (that) they have much money.
"Will they change it?" "I imagine so."
She got married at 16! Imagine that!
you can't imagine
- Spending Christmas with him and his brother - I can't imagine anything worse!
- Try to imagine what life must have been like for Neolithic man 10 000 years ago.
- "Did you hear a noise?" "No, you're imagining things."
- You can't imagine what it would be like to have your child die - it's quite unthinkable.
- He has the most awful taste so you can probably imagine what his house looks like.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words