- The fund provides money to clean up chemically polluted industrial sites.
- The developers dealt with the problem in the time-honoured way, burying the industrial waste in landfill sites.
- Houses near industrial sites often do not sell so quickly because they are regarded as undesirable.
- There's a long history of industrial disputes at the factory.
- It's the unrelieved drabness of big industrial cities that depresses me.
adverb uk /ɪnˈdʌs.tri.ə.li/ us /ɪnˈdʌs.tri.ə.li/
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: