inevitableadjectiveuk /ɪˈnev.ɪ.tə.bəl/ us /ˌɪnˈev.ə.t̬ə.bəl/
- Unfortunately, violence is the inevitable corollary of such a revolutionary change in society.
- The eclipse of the ruling political party was inevitable.
- The factory closure is seemingly inevitable.
- The endless public appearances are an inevitable part of an election campaign.
- When you're working such long hours, it's inevitable that your marriage will start to suffer.
- all roads lead to Rome idiom
- be (only) a matter of time idiom
- be damned if you do and damned if you don't idiom
- be nothing for it idiom
- be part and parcel of sth idiom
- it can't be helped idiom
- seal sb's fate idiom