inneradjective [ before noun ]uk /ˈɪn.ər/ us /ˈɪn.ɚ/
- She's an actress whose inner life has remained mysterious, despite the many interviews she has given.
- He can't cope with difficult situations on his own - he has no inner resources.
- He seems to be driven by some kind of inner compulsion.
- Yoga is said to restore one's inner equilibrium.
- The biography is an attempt to uncover the inner man.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: