insightnoun [C or U]uk us /ˈɪn.saɪt/
- The documentary offers an insight into the everyday lives of millions of ordinary Russian citizens.
- The fight for the leadership gave a fascinating insight into the group's dynamics.
- Her books are full of perceptive insights into the human condition.
- His book offers some fresh insights into the events leading up to the war.
- The research affords a new insight into the origins of the universe.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: