installverb [T]uk /ɪnˈstɔːl/ us /-ˈstɑːl/
install verb [T] (READY TO USE)
- We will install your washing machine free of charge/for free.
- They gave us a long spiel about why we needed to install double glazing in our house.
- It would cause a tremendous upheaval to install a different computer system.
- Local residents are asking for speed humps to be installed in their street.
- When we installed the central heating, we put a radiator in every room.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
install verb [T] (GIVE JOB)