an intelligent remark
Helen had a few intelligent things to say on the subject.
- She's obviously very intelligent, but her lectures are difficult to follow.
- They are searching for intelligent life forms in other solar systems.
- Some people object to streaming because it gives an unfair advantage to intelligent children.
- These particular dinosaurs were large-brained and more intelligent than most.
- Man is still far more intelligent than the cleverest robot.
adverb uk /ɪnˈtel.ɪ.dʒənt.li/ us /ɪnˈtel.ə.dʒənt.li/