interestedadjectiveuk /ˈɪn.trəs.tɪd/ us /-trɪs-/
interested adjective (FEELING INVOLVED)
- She's not especially interested in sport.
- Make sure you visit the maritime museum if you're interested in anything to do with ships or seafaring.
- Here's some news you might be interested in.
- Applicants interested in applying for the position should submit their CVs to the Anatomy Department no later than February 15.
- Do you really want to join the scheme, or were you just pretending to be interested?
interested adjective (HAVING A CONNECTION)